Back to Forms List
Back to seasonal rates
PO Box 151
419 Route 47 South
Green Creek, NJ 08219
(609) 886-8228 FAX
2020 ACORN CAMPGROUND RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Any person not on your seasonal contract is a guest and will be charged accordingly. It is your responsibility to make sure that all of your visitors register at the office prior to entering the park. Any guest using your trailer in your absence must have prior approval by the management. No subletting your site or equipment.
2. Any person permitting another person, who is not on the contract, to use his gate pass will forfeit his camping privilege immediately and must remove himself, his equipment and belongings from the site immediately.
3. A child is any person under the age of 18. You are responsible for the actions and safety of your children, and other children who are under your supervision. All children must obey the curfew of 11pm and must be on their sites or accompanied by a parent. No child may be left in the campground without a responsible adult supervising him. Additionally, no children may ride bicycles after 8pm.
4. As per state law, no child under 16 years of age is permitted in the pool or pool area without a responsible adult supervision. No adult may supervise more than 5 children simultaneously at the pool.
5. You are responsible for the actions and safety of your visitors and guests. Acorn Campground is in no way responsible for the actions and safety of your visitors and guests. It is your responsibility to make sure your visitors and guests learn, understand and abide by all of the Rules and Regulations of Acorn Campground. It is your responsibility to make sure your visitors and guests know what fees they may incur and the sanctions for violation of the Rules.
6. Upon approval and inspection by management, you may sell your trailer on site. All site fees must be paid, all guidelines on the listing form must be met, and you will incur a $500 transfer fee. No professional third parties may be used to sell or rent your trailer.
7. Quiet Hours are to be observed from 11pm to 8am. All radios, stereos, and all other audio equipment must be turned off, during this time. No loud music is permitted to be played or broadcast at any time outside of quiet hours. All campfires must be extinguished between 11pm and 8am.
8. Campfires must be attended at all times. Flames may not exceed the top of one fire ring. Two fire rings on a site are prohibited. During time of fire restriction, no fires of any type are permitted.
9. AT YOUR OWN RISK, only trailers may be left on site for the winter. No personal items are to be stored near or under the trailer. Acorn Campground, its agents, servants, employees, and representatives are in no way responsible for any trailer, possessions, etc., which remain on site for the winter. You release Acorn Campground from any and all liability for damage, theft, and casualty, if you leave your trailer on site for the winter.
10. When the campground is closed, you may visit for the day only. No campfires are permitted and you must remove all trash you generate from the campground. No construction, additions, alterations, or repairs (except emergency ones deemed so by management) to decks, screen porches or sheds are permitted.
11. All structures on your site must be permitted by local authorities and meet the campground rules for decks, screen porches and sheds. Only one storage unit is permitted per site. No fencing, stand alone bars, swings, swing sets, or play sets (commercially or home built) are permitted. RV color schemes must be consistent with original equipment manufacturer's colors.
12. Any camping unit older than 10 years from the present camping year cannot be placed or moved within the campground. You must have a 10 years or newer, hard sided RV to camp on an empty seasonal campsite.
13. Recycling is the law in New Jersey. All trash must be separated into 3 groups: 1-glass/cans; 2-clean paper/cardboard; and 3-regular trash. You must put the separated trash into the proper respective containers. You must deposit the glass and cans loosely and not in plastic bags.
14. You must provide proof that your pet(s) is current on all required shots prior to entering park. All pets must be attended, leashed, and cleaned up after in all areas of the campground.
15. Littering is prohibited in every area of the campground.
16. The speed limit in the campground is 5 mph. Failure to drive the speed limit will result in the automatic loss of your gate pass and possible forfeit of your camping privileges. All motorized vehicles (cars, boats, motorcycles, mopeds) must be street legal, registered, and insured as defined by the Division of Motor Vehicles. No mini-bikes, dirt bikes, go-carts, go peds, golf carts, gas or electric scooters, hover boards or other such vehicles are permitted.
17. Only registered guests may store currently registered boats or watercraft on currently registered trailers in the campground. Storing such items is done at your own risk. All items must be well maintained i.e. no flat tires, tarps, etc. Winter storage of such items must be done on your site.
18. No electric hot water heaters are permitted (excepting those grandfathered). Only 1 air conditioner and 2 strands of lights (15 lights) are permitted per site. All air conditioners and lights are to be turned off when you are away from your site. All extra lighting must be turned off while you are sleeping or during the daylight. No washing machines or dryers are allowed on campsites.
19. The fishing ponds are catch and release only. Swimming or boating of any sort is prohibited in the ponds.
20. All campers and their visitors are required to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. No cursing or smoking is permitted in or around the game room or office.
21. All campers and their visitors are to respect campground property. You are responsible for reporting any unusual occurrences to the office.
22. Any persons compromising another camperís privileges will have their camping privileges revoked immediately.
23. All campers and their visitors are required to obey all municipal ordinances, resolutions and other laws, all county regulations and laws, all state laws, and all federal laws.
24. In its sole discretion, Acorn Campground reserves the right to revoke your camping privileges should you and your children and/or visitors fail to comply with any of these Rules. By utilizing the campground and its services you hereby consent to the same.
25. Acorn Campground reserves the right to take any action at equity and/or law that we deem appropriate to enforce the Rules and Regulations of Acorn Campground, and/or to satisfy any claims we may have.
26. Any modification, amendment, or failure to enforce any of the Rules and Regulations by Acorn Campground, its representative, agents, employees and servants, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the requirement of compliance with same by you, your children and/or visitors.